.Surf's up.

Hello again, my darling little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you a teeny tiny must have today, I do hope you enjoy!
Luckily enough, I was able to sneak into Alterego earlier today to take advantage of their $1L kawaii bikini sale and I have to say, best linden spent ever. :O
The bikini, a new and beyond sexy bikini from the mastermind behind Alterego (yay tox!) and available in stores now, is just rawr. I love mesh items, but this little bikini takes the cake! Great textures, great fit, zero modding for my shape and I'm loving the partial booty coverage! It looks realistic, which of course is what ever designer hopes to acheive with their mesh items, and Tox has this one nailed! Simply a MUST.HAVE. so go get it!
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful Eyes (gray)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Hair: Truth - Kasia (barbie) **New**
Bikini: Alterego - Kawaii Swimsuit (Toxx's String Bikini) **NEW**
Feet: N-core - Barefeet

Furniture/decor Photographed:
floorplan. teardrop trailer gacha / turquoise RARE **The Arcade**
{what next} Surfboard Decor Gift #2



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll