.Not Quite Angelic.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you even more goodies today, I do hope you enjoy!
I love love loveeeee this time of year, lots of events to shop, lots of goodies to grab. Don't you?
This outfit was built around a few key objects from The Arcade Gacha Event, like many others before me - this event has officially taken all my money! LOL!
The antlers, a beautiful little item from Half-Deer and available at The Arcade Gacha Event, are simply gorgeous! I love them! Great textures, beautiful attention to detail, love the accent peices, and overall just a gorgeous peice for any girl's closet!
The skin, a lovely new addition to the line from Glam Affair and available at The Arcade Gacha Event, is exactly what you'd expect from a long standing and well reputed store such as Glam Affair. Lovely texture, highlights and shading in all the right places, natural and pretty - this skin is practically flawless. I love the collarbone area on Glam Affair skins, and this one is no exception. Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Luria (09) **The Arcade**
Hair: Clawtooth - Surfer Rosa  (prize17) **The Arcade**
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ Eternum Antlers (Divinity) RARE **The Arcade**
Corset: [FY] - Mesh Corset (cream)
Undies: The Whore Mansion - Delice lingerie (lace/white)
Wings: *Boom* - Aranel's wings (white)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails (French)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Blind
Boots: Ten10 - Megas Boots (White)
Necklace: MG - Moon Vine Lover's heart (gold)

Furniture/Decor Photographed:
flowey / pillow forth sofa RARE **The Arcade**
-tb- Tea Time - Poof Balls **The Arcade**
{sa} Scarlet Apple My Wood Small Side Table Light Wood **The Arcade**
-tb- Tea Time - Savory Tier RARE **The Arcade**
-tb- Tea Time - Tea and Crumpets RARE **The Arcade**
-tb- Tea Time - Tea Tins RARE **The Arcade**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll