.Earth Angel.

Hello again, my lovelies! I'm back and have brought you a flash from the past, some classic 50's styling, I do hope you enjoy!
The shoes, a new and beyond amazing addition to the line over at Tres Blah for the C88 event, are just what this vintage addict was looking for! Love love love them, so bad. You have no idea. o.o Great textures, amazing attention to detail, available in several colors and simply a must have for any girl's vintage side.
The outfit, a non mesh item from Artilleri, is simply adorable. I love the old school poodle skirts from the 50's, they have sock hop written all over them and we all know what a music freak I am, and yes, thanks to my dad - even music from back then! Great textures, great fit, nice fit and flow for the skirt and overall a very nice little outfit for a great price. Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful Eyes (gray)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Teeth: [PXL] - Open Mouth Pro
Hair: Truth - Sassy (blaze)
Outfit: Artilleri - Poodle Power (black/white)
Earrings: [North West] - Chunky Hearts
Shoes: -tb- - Saddle Shoes (+socks) **C88**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll