.Flash of Red.

Hello again, my favorite little blog followers! I'm back and have brought you a gorgeous little outfit today, fresh off the rack! My ever so lovely friend Acacia bought me this as a present, she knows me so well! :D Pew Pew! I do hope you enjoy <3
The dress, a gorgeous new item from the talented creators behind Villena, is simply a must have for any girl's closet. Available in several colors, no modding for my shape, beautiful textures, subtle shading and wrinkles in natural drape in the front, the dress falls exactly how you would expect it to if worn in RL. Flirty skirt with a studded bustier top, I'm in love with this dress. :D
The hair, a newer item from the creative designers behind Magika, is beyond cuteness! I love the curls, the side swept bangs, the mid length hair style in general is just adorable and available in several separate color packs! Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
 Skin: Belleza - Ava
 Shape: Anatomy - Maia (Limited Edition) **NEW**
 Hair: Magika - Forget
 Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Growth) **Boutique*
 Lashes: *GA* - Starlia Mesh Lashes
 Necklace/Collar: *Boom* - Precious Bow Collar (pitch)
 Bracelets: [Mandala] - Sitennoah (Silver)
 Ring: MG - Gigi Shimmer Bow Ring
 Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Chick Flick Cherry)
 Hat: Glam Affair - I follow Rivers (black) **C88**
 Dress: Villena - Studded Dress (red) **NEW**
 Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (Red)
 Purse: MG - FuFu Bag (Madame Mimi/Black Feather)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll