.Skatin Around.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you an Arcade inspired little vintage outfit today, I do hope you enjoy!
The skirt, a beautiful new item from The Sea Hole and available at the Arcade Event (gachas), is simply precious! I love the fit, big and poofy 50's style poodle skirtish, the textures are amazing, wrinkles and folds in all the right places and subtle shading where it counts, this is a MUST.HAVE. skirt for any girl's closet! :D
The skates, a new item from The Secret Store and available at the Arcade event, are beyond cuteness! I remember going rollerskating when I was younger and the feel of the cool air on my face as I flew around the rink, these are a peice of nostalgia that would be hard for anyone to pass up! Check it out!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:

Skin: Glam Affair - Luria (4) **The Arcade**
Hair: Truth - Video Games (Blonde2fade) **The Arcade**
Glasses: [Iruco] - Blow Glasses (red) **The Arcade**
Necklace: MG Necklace - Wild Honey Bee (Cherry Amber) **The Arcade**
Nails: (NO) Nail Art - 9 Lives (Sweetheart Nails) **The Arcade**
Top: The Whore Mansion - Lolita Bodysuit (white)
Skirt: The Sea Hole - Lorette (Mesh) Skirt (Vintage Rose) **The Arcade**
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates (classic) **The Arcade**
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerte



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll