.Time for Tea.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you some fresh spring hotness for you, I do hope you enjoy!
The top, a new item from the masterminds behind the store ColdLogic, is beautiful! Exactly what I'd expect from such a well reputed store, beautiful textures, zero modding for my shape, wrinkles and folds where it counts, subtle shading and highlights, I love love love it!
The skirt, another item from ColdLogic, is practically perfect! Great styling, love the "to the knee" design, beautiful texturing and an eyecatching mix and match item! Great fit, zero modding for my shape, and overall just a gorgeous little skirt for any girl's closet!
The headband, a new item from the talented designers behind Noodles and only available at the 5 year anniversary sale over at A&A,  is precious! I love the headband/bow accessories, it's just something every girly girl should have! Beautiful texters, comes with a resizer, what more could you ask for?
The purse, a hot new item from one of my favorite stores - Blah!, was a must have for me. Available in several colors, patterns, designs and solids, and beautifully built. Worth every penny! <3
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Magika - Moment **NEW**
Top: ColdLogic - Fabares (sky) **NEW**
Skirt: ColdLogic - Fabares (black sky) **NEW**
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (baby blue)
Purse: Blah! - My Bow Ponchette (leo/ciel) **NEW**
Bow: Noodles - Cupcake Bow Headband (mint) **NEW** **A&A Anniversary sale**
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Menthols vs Regular)

Furniture / Decor Photographed:
{what next} Mirabelle Slipper Chair - Tea For Two
{what next} Mirabelle Tea For Two Table
LISP - Spring Words Print Hope
-tb- Tea Time - Tea Tins RARE **The Arcade**
-tb- Tea Time - Savory Tier RARE **The Arcade**
Schadenfreude Tako Teapot RARE **The Arcade**
-tb- Tea Time - Tea and Crumpets RARE **The Arcade**
Schadenfreude Tako Tea Tray RARE **The Arcade**
-tb- Tea Time - Tin with Flowers **The Arcade**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll