.Home.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you some new and old, mix and match - I do hope you enjoy!
The top, a new item from the creative designer over at Cynful and available at the Whore Couture Fair, is simply delicious! Pictured below, a simple and comfortable look - lounging around at home in your favorite shirt. Who doesn't do this?! It's just long enough to be considered a "dress", worn with tights, worn with jeans - multipurpose outfits for the win! Great textures, great fit, zero modding for my shape and subtle shading and wrinkles where it counts. Love it!
The puppy, a freakin' adorable creation from the masterminds behind [Manticore], is beyond precious! My oh so amazing boyfriend bought this for me after hearing me squee over it in general, and I just couldn't resist! Look at that adorable little puppy faaaace! He attaches just like an accessory and moves along with you, isn't he sweet? Love it!
The cupcakes (on the shelf), made by the talented designers over at Half-Deer, are an absolute favorite of mine from the Arcade Gacha Event! So adorable. Each and every one with their own little cuppycake personalities, some bunnies, some deer - but each are simply irresistable! My absolute favorite out of the bunch is the (Noir), such a ebil little cupcake, I had to have him! Pictured below is the full set!
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Ivette Mesh Hair (Rouge) **WCF**
Top: [Cynful] - Tara's long shirt (Red)   **WCF**
Glasses: [iruco] - Blow Glasses (red) **The Arcade**
Feet: Slink - Barefeet Mesh
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Chick Flick Cherry)
Necklace: MiWardrobe - I <3 Vintage (Gold)
Bracelet: MiWardrobe - I <3 Vintage (Gold)
Puppy: [Manticore] - Puppy

Furniture/Decor: (all from **The Arcade**)
{sa} Scarlet Apple My Wood Console Dark RARE
-tb- Tea Time - Tin with Flowers
BALACLAVA!! Marchin' On - Trumpet
+Half-Deer+ The Sugar Battalion (Dusk) RARE
+Half-Deer+ The Sugar Battalion (Loved) RARE
+Half-Deer+ The Sugar Battalion (Galactose) RARE
+Half-Deer+ The Sugar Battalion (Adored) RARE
+Half-Deer+ The Sugar Battalion (Noir)
+Half-Deer+ The Sugar Battalion (Summer)
+Half-Deer+ The Sugar Battalion (Blackforest)
+Half-Deer+ The Sugar Battalion (Honey)
+Half-Deer+ The Sugar Battalion (Popcorn)
+Half-Deer+ The Sugar Battalion (Zzees)
PM Pixel Mode - RDJ Me Time
PM Pixel Mode - RDJ Hope
PM Pixel Mode - RDJ Love
PM Pixel Mode - RDJ Happy
PM Pixel Mode - RDJ Little Luck
Sway's Cookie Bear [Candy] Sunshine (rez me)
{sa} Scarlet Apple My Chevron Scrunchy Rug Tan
Alouette - The Bibliotheque Chair - Aubergine
[ContraptioN] Music Box GACHA: Isvandt's Waltz No. 1
Trompe Loeil - Spotlight Lamp

Poses used: Purple poses 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll