.Curves Ahead.

Welcome back, darlings! I've brought you a special post today, and a few others to follow shortly - featuring a few hot new releases from one of my favorite shape stores on the grid, {Anatomy}! I do hope you enjoy, I know I did!
I do expect to do some 'regular, fully clothed and accessorized' posts as well for these shapes, but for now, I left it a little more basic so you can actually SEE the shape.
Natural, curvacious and cute is how I would describe this lovely shape from none other than Glitch Grantham of {Anatomy}, and something you should certainly check out!

What I'm wearing:
Shape: {Anatomy} - Nyx **NEW**
Skin: Belleza - Ava (red / tan)
Hair: Lelutka - Bouffant (jessica)
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (oxidation)
Necklace: Mandala - Ero-sensei (black)
Bikini: Drift - Tini Kini (wildlife collection)
Bangles: Amorous - Bangled (1)
Feet: Ncore - Barefeet
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes (10)
Beauty Mark: Pekka - Beauty Marks (1)
Nails: Shock- Luxury Nails (Colorful) *She&Him*

Poses used: Purple Poses - Lisanna *She&Him*

 and the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll