.At the Lake.

Welcome back! I've returned with a lovely summer season look for you today, mix and match, here and there, you know how we do! I hope you enjoy <3
The swim gear - applier included - is a brand spanking new addition to the growing line over at L'Douce Push and now available at the current round of SL Fashion Week in several colors / patterns! I love the cut out swimsuits, and honestly I almost went for the leopard print (we all know how I love me some leopard print) but the fades, oh the fades! I love texture fades, in a major way, and this one is no exception! Great color selection, lovely textures, as I've mentioned it does come with the applier included for those of us that enjoy a little extra upstairs - but fear not! It's also wearable without your lolas, so make sure to check them out!
On to the details!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava (tan/Red)
Lipgloss: Pekka - Juicy Lips V2 (#2)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Donna (Rouge) **Hair Fair 2013**
Hat: Gos - Floppy Hat (Scarf)
Necklace: LaGyo - Sante Fe Necklace (Silver)
Bangles: Amorous - Bangled (1)
Anklets: Peachi - anklet beads
Swimsuit: L'Douce Push - Sheer white paint lake body **SL Fashion Week**
Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Fireee!!!)
Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglesses
Feet: Slink - Ladies Mesh Barefeet

 and the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll