.Look into my Eyes.

Welcome back, my favorite little bloggerites! I've brought you yet another highlight post for a brand spanking new shape from none other than Glitch Grantham of {Anatomy}, I do hope you enjoy!
As I said previously, I've left these posts a little bare basic so you can actually SEE the shape being presented, and I do plan on posting a few 'fully clothed and accessorized' posts for these beautiful shapes as well - but for now, on to the curves!
{Anatomy} is well known for their natural shapes, no stick figures or oversizing to be found here! Delicate and young facial features, lovely "doe eyes", a few dangerous curves, a natural hip to waist ratio - you just can't go wrong! Make sure to check it out! <3
On to the deets!
 What I'm wearing:
Shape: {Anatomy} - Neala **NEW**
Skin: Belleza - Ava (red / tan)
Hair: Truth - Charlize (browns03)
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (oxidation)
Feet: Ncore - Barefeet
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes (10)
Eyeliner: Pekka - Metallic Under Eye Liner ver 2 (black)
Beauty Mark: Pekka - Beauty Marks (1)
Bikini: *Boom* - Ellio Bikini (birds)
Necklace: [Glow] - Drop Long Necklace (black/silver)
Earrings: [Glow] - Drop Long Earrings (Black/silver)
Ring: MG - Gigi Shimmer Bow
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (<3 Michael J)
Bracelet: Mandala - Okaki Bracelet (black)

Poses Used: Purple Poses - Naomi


and the close up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll