.Time to Jet.

Yo, people! New month, new events, new items! I've returned with yet another hot little mix and match, here and there, this event and that, I do hope you enjoy!
The boots, an item I've been anxiously awaiting release for daaaays and created by none other than the mastermind behind Remarkable Oblivion and available at the Fameshed event in either Leather or Tan, are simply an instant favorite of mine! I love the random items, which is exactly why I love Remarkable Oblivion - original items, and creative design with gorgeous textures. Attention to detail is always present in their items, and that - for me - is a very important factor in my shopping habits! Gorgeous textures, great fit, zero modding for my shape, and as I mentioned earlier, original design. Love it!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava (SK / BBB3 / June)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Tanya (gingerbread) **Fameshed**
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Green)
Headphones: Remarkable Oblivion - Jetstream (Camo)
Facial Cross: Lovely Disarray - I'm no Priest
Eyeliner: Pekka - Metallic Under Eye Liner (black)
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Elly Cosmetics - Doll Gloss (Blood)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerta
Bangles: Amorous - Bangled (1)
Necklace: Pekka - Pyr Cross ver 2 (black)
Ears: Mandala - Stretched Ears
Nails: Mandala - Sinra Nails
Top: Ronsem - Tanktop (black)
Shorts: Grasp - Sarrouel Shorts (black)
Fishnet: Erratic - Fishnet thin (black)
Boots: Remarkable Oblivion - Hobnails (Leather) **Fameshed**


and the closeup!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll