.Birds flying high.

Hello again! On a recent shopping spree across the grid, I've ran across some super cute items I thought I'd share - mix and match, here and there, this event and that, I do hope you enjoy!
The top, an adorable addition to the line over at Crash Republic and now available at the SL Fashion Week Event in several colors is simply a must have for any tank top lover! I love the texture, the pattern on the front, great fit, very little modding for my shape and a great price! Just can't lose. Make sure to check it out!
The tattoo, another great item from the oh so creative designer behind Delusions and now available at the current round of the Boobies Show is simply precious! I love silhouette birds, which is funny considering my aversion to them in real life, but this tattoo is no exception! Adorable, and beneath the shirt a darling birdcage, giving the impression of being set free - hense the name of the tattoo! Love it!
On to the details!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: [PXL] - Jade (Nat / peachypale lips) **NEW**
Hair: Truth - Chilaili (Blondes04)
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - City Lights (hazel)
Necklace: Mon Tissu - Take flight (gold)
Necklace 2: MiWardrobe - The vintage landscape necklace
Ring: MiWardrobe - The vintage landscape ring
Earrings: Faun - 14k gold pave crown studs **SL Fashion Week**
Bracelet: [Magic Nook] - Navajo Arrow Bracelet (gold)
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails (Spring/summer 2013 edition)
Top: Crash Republic - Birdy Tank (white) **SL Fashion Week**
Pants: Spirit Store - Arkadiya rigged mesh pants (black)
Shoes: Maitreya - Eclipse Flip Flops
Chest Piercing: Pekka - Diamond Chest Piercing **Boobies show**
Tattoo: Delusions - Set you Free **Boobies show**



And the close up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll