.The Scenic Route.

Welcome back, my darling little bloggerites! I've returned with a bit of a walk-about look for you today, mix and match, here and there, this event and that, new and old - you know how we do! I just couldn't resist, I do hope you enjoy!
The hair, a brand spanking new item from the mastermind stylist behind Truth Hair, is simply gorgeous! I love the long style, the single braid pulled across the forehead gives it a vintage almost hippy feel to it, lovely textures and overall just another gorgeous creation from an oh so talented and long standing  hair creator. Make sure to check it out!
The necklace, a super cute new little item from Candy Crunchers and now available at the ongoing SL Fashion Week event in several color options is simply nerd chic, and being the dork that I am, I made grabby hands at it and had to snag it up while I could. Mustache stuff is one of the many nerdtastical things I collect, don't judge me. :D
On to the details! 

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava (tan/red)
Hair: Truth - Aria **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (Moor)
Freckles: Pekka - Blush&Freckles (Faded)
Lipgloss: Dead Apples - Lipgloss
Beauty Mark: Pekka - Beauty Marks (2)
Top: Teefy - Basic Tucked Tank (white)
Pants: ISON - Coated Denim (black)
Shoes: Maitreya - Stagioni Boots (coal)
Bracelets: Peachi - Everyday Bracelets
Piercing: Shock -Claws of Death
Nails: Scrub - Zebra Nails
Necklace: Candy Crunchers - Mustache Necklace (black) **SL Fashion Week**
Backpack: Teefy - Leather-Made Goat Head Backpack (black) **Old Arcade Item**
Belt: Remarkable Oblivion - Lucky Draw Belt
Tattoo: -Utopiah- - Bring Me Your Love

Poses Used: Purple Poses - Callie **SL Fashion Week**
 and the close up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll