.A Little Romance.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! I've returned with a bit of a vintage styled look for you today, here and there, mix and match, this and that, you know the drill. I do hope you enjoy!
The dress, a new item from the master mesh makers behind ColdLogic and now available in stores in multiple colors, was a must have for me! I love the under knee cut, the low cut top, the fashionable belt (which btw, comes in 2 colors - in this instance, cream or black), wrinkles and shading in all the right places, great fit with zero modding for my shape - just all together a really beautiful summer dress fit for just about any occassion. Make sure to check it out!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava (tan / red)
Hair: Truth - Candy (Reds04fade)
Eyes: IKON - Ascension eyes (Silverleaf)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Liner (no.3)
Lipstick: Belleza - Ava Tan Lipstick (matte lips 8)
Beauty Marks: Pekka - Beauty Marks (#1)
Dress: ColdLogic - Lalonde (cream)**NEW**
Shoes: Ncore - Cuore (black)
Parasol: Boudoir - Victorian Parasol (nude chantilly)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Classic Nails (French)
Necklace: MG - Raisa (Small/silver)
Gloves / Bracelets: LouLou&Co - Enigma (white and black, mix and match from each set)
and the closeup!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll