.Take Flight.

Welcome back, my faithful little blog stalkers! On yet another shopping excursion across the grid, I happened across a few hot new items I'd love to share with you! I do hope you enjoy! <3
The shoes, a sassy little item from the talented creators behind BSD Design Studio and available at the upcoming 100 Block Event (5.10.13), were right up my alley! I love the easy to use hud, great textures, love the fringe, the studded straps are beautiful, attention to detail is apparent in every inch. Make sure to check them out when the event opens! :D
The dress, a beautiful new item from the masterminds behind Zaara and available at the Fameshed (One Year Anniversary Event), was simply a must have for my closet. I love the textures,  the general design of the dress itself, the drape of the skirt is gorgeous with a chiffon overlay that others would be hard pressed to improve on! Great fit, very little modding for my shape, wrinkles and shading/highlights where it counts, and a lovely dress for a great price. Check it out!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - Taylor (suntan)
Hair: Magika - Now
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes (Hazel) **NEW**
Earrings: [Mandala] - Pearl Rain
Necklace: KOSH - Swallow Necklace
Bangles: MG - Damasc Bangles
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (Night in Moscow)
Dress: Zaara - Chaitra Chiffon Dress (Birds) **Fameshed**
Shoes: ((BSD Design Studio)) - Stay Cool Model **100 block**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll