.Aloha.

Aloha! ♥ Welcome back to my blog! I've brought you a sizzling summer outfit today from one of my favorite stores, I do hope you enjoy!
The bikini, a new item from the mesh masterminds behind ColdLogic and now available in store, is simply gorgeous! I love the way this store makes their mesh, no pancake butt bottoms here! No perky booty either, just a nice natural curve - creating an oh so appealing look with any and all of their outfits! Beautiful mesh work, lovely textures, love the knots on the bottoms, great fit with zero modding for my shape, and an instant favorite for the summer season, make sure to check it out!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Magika - Wait *NEW*
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (clarity)
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (mysteria)
Tattoo: Custom Inkz - Sweet Poison
Bikini: ColdLogic - Lake (onyx) *NEW*
Feet: Ncore - Barefeet
Necklace: LaGyo - Tucano **TDR**
Bracelet: LaGyo - Tucano **TDR**
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (<3 Michael J)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll