.Sweet Serenade.

Hello again, my darlings! I've brought you a beautiful little splash of color for today's post, I do hope you enjoy! :D
I love love love this new hairstyle from Exile in a major way! Beautiful textures, I love the customizeable streaks option on the hud, great style, everything about this hair is gorgeous! :D Make sure to stop over and check it out! <3
The Dress, a lovely new item from the talented designer behind Valentina E. Designs and now available at the current round of The Boutique, is simply stunning! Love the textures, great fit, zero modding for my shape, highlights and shading in all the right places and a natural drape to the fabric make this an instant favorite! Make sure to stop by and have a look!
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Hair: Exile - Hearts don't breakeven (wild fusion 2) **new**
Eyes: IKON - Destiny Eyes (Green) **The Boutique**
Necklace: Earthstones - Kaiya (sun)
Earrings/bracelet: Earthstones - Kaiya (sun)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (carrots are devine)
Dress: Valentina E. Designs - Berries Dress (teal) **The Boutique**
Shoes: Redgrave - Donna

Poses used: Marukin


2 comments:

 

Blogroll