.A Whole New World.

Welcome back, my darlings! I have brought you a special treat for today's post, I just couldn't resist, I do hope you enjoy!
The dress and parasol, new items from the talented creators behind Schadenfreude and now available at the new round of Collabor88 in several color options to mix and match, was an instant favorite! I couldn't resist the vintage southern feel to it, and found a delightful sim to help "set the tone" of the photograph itself! Love the textures, love the fit, zero modding for my shape and shading and highlights exactly where you'd expect them to be! Gorgeous dress at a low price, and the added parasol accent is just darling, I love it! Make sure to check it out when you head over that way! :D
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Denee (LightBrowns05fade) **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (Gray) **NEW**
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Mysteria)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Necklace: MG - Raisa (Silver) **Fameshed**
Earrings: MG - Raisa (Silver) **Fameshed**
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (white lace)
Nails: Izzie's - Long French Nails
Bracelets: [Mandala] - Sitennoah (white/simple)
Dress: Schadenfreude - Into the Woods Dress (Teal) **C88**
Parasol: Schadenfreude - Into the Woods Parasol (Teal) **C88**
Shoes: Maitreya - Allure (nude)

Photographs taken at:Bay of Belfalas
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll