.It Comes Naturally...

Welcome back, my darlings! I've returned with a splash of color for you today, I do hope you enjoy!
The skin, a new release from the oh so talented creator behind Glam Affair and available at the new round of Collabor88 in several makeup options, is simply gorgeous! I love the warm tones of the skin, the shading around the collarbone, the subtle highlights here and there, this is a quality skin for a low low price! Make sure to snag it while you can!
The top, a new item from the hardworking designer behind R3volt and now available in store, is precious! I love the hud texture control, being able to customize the top right down to the bow is every girl's dream top! Subtle shading here and there, great fit with zero modding for my shape, able to dress up or down to suit your mood, and beautiful textures make this top a must have for any girl's closet! Make sure to check it out!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot (india 02) *C88*
Hair: Truth - Caprice (Frappuccino)
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (Gray)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Top: R3volt - Shelena Top [v3] **NEW**
Pants: ColdLogic - May Capri (white)
Shoes: Redgrave - Helena **NEW**
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect Rounded Nails (classic/french)
Necklace/Earrings: MG - Milano set (Silver)
Bracelet: [Mandala] -Hokusai (white)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll