.Shall We Dance?.

Hi there guys! After raiding a few of my favorite stores and the new round of monthly events, I've brought you a beautiful little outfit today, I do hope you enjoy!
The eyes, a new item from the talented creator behind IKON and now available in store in multiple colors, are simply gorgeous! I love IKON eyes, they're non mesh, and available in several sizes to fit just about every facial shape. Great textures, beautiful light accents, and great price. Love them!
The dress, a new item from the creative designer behind Lenox and available at the new round of Fameshed in several color options, this dress is a lovely addition to any girl's closet! I can see this dress used in several ways, I almost went a bit rocker gothic and threw on a pair of stompers with it, but I couldn't resist the almost vintage feel I worked out with it! Great textures, great fit, with very little modding for my shape! Make sure to check it out!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Leah
Hair: Truth - Caprice (toast)
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (Silverleaf) **NEW**
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (mysteria)
Lipgloss: {dead apples} - Lipgloss
Shoulders: [Handverk] - Scale Pauldron (black)
Dress: Lenox - 1991 Dress (Red) **Fameshed**
Nails: Mstyle - Moon Nails (black/red)
Gloves/Bracelets: LouLou&co - Crepuscule
Earrings/Necklace: MG - Raisa (silver) **Fameshed**
Shoes: [GOS] - Mae Platform (black)
Purse: Blah - My Bow Pochette (black leather)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll