.Kickin' it.

I have returnethed! I've brought you some new and upcoming items for you today, I do hope you enjoy!
The nails, a new item from the masterminds behind [Shock] and available at the upcoming 100 Block event (5.10.13), are gorgeous! I love this store, attention to detail is apparent in every item they make and makes for a  better quality item! Great texture, easy to use hud included, multiple color options and the fluid/smoke pattern is lovely! Love them!
The tanktop, a new item from the creative designers behind R3volt! and now available in store, was simply a must have for me! There's several options to choose from, from solid to print to graphic tanks, as well as colors! I love the design of it, the simple tucked on one side in the front styling, wrinkles and shading exactly where you'd expect them to be and zero modding to fit my shape! Love it!
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Hair:  Magika - Tomorrow
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (growth)
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes  (Mysteria)
Necklace: Amorous - Fatum
Nails: [ S H O C K ] - Fluid Nails (black) **100 block**
Belt: Blitzed - Classic Belt (black/leather)
Cuffs: Blitzed - Legacy Cuffs (black)
Top: R3volt - Anika Tanktop (solids) [v2] **NEW**
Pants: Luck Inc - Tyra Lowrise Jeans (washed black)
Shoes: R3volt - Calamity Boots [v2] **NEW**
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerte (mesh)

Pup: [Manticore] - Puppy [v3]

Poses Used: Glitterati



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll