.Darling.

Welcome back to Fatally Stylish! After so much retail therapy (so, sooo much.. my poor wallet!) and going to all the places and buying all the things.. I just couldn't resist myself, and I've put together a bit of a daytime formal outfit for you today, mix and match, here and there, this and that with some new and old - I hope you enjoy!


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: League - Erin Sunkiss Natural Brunette C
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Truth - Nayelli  **NEW**
Crown: Kibitz - Flower crown - naven RARE   **FGC**
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Silverleaf)
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Hozuki : Black Eyeliner   **TDSF2**
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears (Season5)
Necklace: Mandala - Pearl-Rain (Season3/black)
Bracelets: Mandala - Pearl-Rain (Season3/black)
Stole: Foxes - Faux Fur shawl - Black
Dress: Pixicat - Darling.Dress - Black  **Kustom9**
Shoes: REIGN - Eternal Heels (Black)

Poses Used: Thrust Poses - Various Pose Sets



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll