.Back to Black.

Hello again, my dolls! I've returned with yet another post for you today, a bit of mix and match and showing off a few of my favorite items from all the great events going on across the grid. You can't even be mad, I look good!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Grace SK 03BR
Body: Belleza - Venus
Hair: Magika - Shimmer
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Hazel)
Eyeliner: Pekka / Kibitz - Vintage Cat Eyeliner
Piercing: Pekka / Kibitz - Wink Gem Piercing (Silver)
Necklace: Swallow - Rosary  **Black Fashion Fair**
Ring: OtC - Collar Ring (Black)
Nails: Wicked Peach - Onyx Nails **Black Fashion Fair**
Jacket: The Secret Store - Noah Cropped Jacket - Coal
Dress: Zenith - Bustier skirt (Black)  **Season's Story**
Shoes: REIGN - Marilyn Boots (Black)

Pup Buddy: Alchemy/Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - Spike - Black  **Old Chapter Four Gacha Item**

Poses Used: Thrust - Expressive pose set



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll