.A Little Nostalgic.

Well golly gee mister, if there were ever another time period that I'd think I'd belong in, it would have to be the 50s! I'm a retro and vintage freak, and this has already been established but after seeing the amazing goodies from Bueno, I just couldn't resist myself and put together yet another outfit for you today. Enjoy!


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: League - Erin Sunkiss Natural Brunette C
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: +SpellBound+ - Jasmine
Glasses: Epoque - Vintage Frames - Neutral
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes - Silverleaf
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (No3)
Ears: Mandala - Hutuu Ears
Earrings: Mandala - Shippoah (white)
Necklace: Izzie's - 50's Pearl Necklace white
Bangles: Faun - Geo Bangles (White)
Top: Bueno - Zipped CropTop-Lara-Solid-Red  **Kustom9**
Capris: Bueno - Capri Pants -White
Shoes: Flite - Lowtop Ducks (Red) **Fameshed**

Poses Used: Thrust Poses - Pinup Pose Sets



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll