.Forever.

Yo! With the warming weather fast approaching, I've started to turn towards the more casual / light and airy / urban outfits. As you can see, I'm a weird one! However, I do enjoy my shopping. So I've brought you a few of my favorites from some of the currently ongoing events across the grid. Enjoy!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: DeeTalez - Dove Eastern
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Truth Hair - Renata
Headphones: Bad Unicorn Clothing - 808 Headphones (Black) **Kustom9**
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Silverleaf)
Necklace: Kibitz - Brass knuckle necklace - Gray
Bracelets: Mandala - Utamaro bracelet - Sumi Black
Nails: Wicked Peach - Onyx Nails
Top: Blueberry - Knotted Shirt (Black)
Pants: Spirit - Anne Leggings (Black Print)  **No21**
Shoes: Flite - Lowtop Ducks (Grey)

Poses Used: Thrust Poses - Male Set 01




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll