.Demethys.

Slipping through the forest on my way to a neighboring village, I spot a lone photographer, Cross Aura, silently sitting posed with his camera, ready to capture the local wildlife as they cross his lens... and then he sees me. Unnerved by the sound of his shutter, I fiddle with my adornments for a moment before quickly dashing back into the safety of the woods.


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: League - Erin Natural Brunette C
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Hair: Blueberry - Ewa
Crown: Forge - Razor Rose Crown, Black, Rare  **FGC**
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Oak)
Facial Piercing: Kibitz - Sinners  Unisex Piercing (Gold)
Chest Piercing: Kibitz - Missy Chest piercings (Gold)
Shoulders: Forge - Candle Pauldron (Gold) **FGC**
Necklace: EmpyreanForge - CHRONOS Timepiece - Electrum
Bracers: Forge -  Plaid Bracer (Gold)  **We <3 RP**
Ring: EmpyreanForge - Reverie Ring-Gold
Naval: Kibitz -  Navel Cross Unisex Piercing - Gold
Back: Forge - Banner Maiden STEEL, Ultra Rare  **FGC**
Top: Forge - Demethys Top, Black **FGC**
Undies: Forge - Demethys Panties, Black **FGC**

Poses Used: Thrust Poses - Attitude and Polished Pose Sets




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll