.Silently Judging You.

Hello again, my darlings! I just so happened to be sitting here cackling over this super cute new outfit I've put together, mix and match, here and there, this event and that.. and I couldn't help but think, Hey.. I look kinda like I'm judging something with this ribbon on... and hense the title. Bring me your pies! I love pies. :D
The top, a super sexy new item from the talented creators behind Mutresse and now available in store or on the marketplace, is simply a must have! I love items like this, this comes with a color change texture hud, with about 18 (give or take) different colors per area... such as, the cup, the wrap, the cup frame (top). So this top would be able to give you mix and match heaven, from striped to animal or floral print - make sure to check it out!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava (tan / Red)
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Clarity)
Hair: Exile - Crazy in Love (rouge)
Eyeliner 1: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Eyeliner 2: Pekka - Metallic Under Eye Liner (black)
Piercing: Pekka - Cram
Beauty Marks: Pekka - Beauty Mark (1)
Lipgloss: Pink Fuel Elly Cosmetics - Sheer Balm (Nude)
Necklace / Earrings: Mandala - Yakushi Jewelry Set (white)
Insignia: Remarkable Oblivion - Insignia (Keep Calm) **SL Fashion Week**
Bangles: Amorous -Bangled (2)
Nails: Shock - Catch Me Nails (Almond Series)
Top: Mutresse - Bustier Bra
Jacket: The Secret Store -  Structured Blazer (Crow)
Jeans: Villena - Skinny Jeans (black)
Shoes: Ncore - Coquette (Spiked / Black)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Cute Sleeves


and the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll