.Here to Check the Pipes.

Hello again! I've brought you yet another urban / street outfit today, mix and match, here and there, I do hope you enjoy!
The jeans, a new item from the talented creator behind NV and now available in stores in several colors are practically flawless! I do say practically because of the cuffs, they make it a bit odd to find shoes that won't eat into the cuffs, but otherwise a must have! I have to admit, these jeans fit my booty PERFECTLY. I'm totally fail on the picture to prove it, however - this is one of the only pair of jeans that doesn't give me that weird butt shape when you move around. You know what I'm talkin' about ladies, where it looks like one normal butt cheek and the other is extended because you happened to move? Not with these pants! Great texture, great fit, zero modding to fit my shape and well worth the price! Make sure to check them out. <3


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava (tan/red)
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Oxidation)
Hair: Argrace - Isabella
Lipgloss: Dead Apples - Lipgloss
Top: [Whatever] - Knotted tanktop (grey)
Pants: NV - 450 Ski Jeans **NEW**
Belt: Remarkable Oblivion - Lucky Draw Belt (Rusted/Stitched)
Shoes: Balkanik 2.0 - Sharkz (Black&Grey)
Piercing: Pekka - Desire
Arm Bands: Roosters - O-Ring Armbands
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerta
Gloves: Fatewear - Dexter Gloves (void)
Necklace: Pekka - Razor Cross Necklace
Wrench: Remarkable Oblivion - Pipe Wrench

Poses used: Purple Poses - Brenda **SL Fashion Week**
and the closeup!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll