.Chained.

Welcome back, guys! It's great to see you as always, I've brought you some more hot summer must have's, here and there, this and that, mix and match, you know how we do! I do hope you enjoy!
The top... is actually a necklace! Whaaaat?!  That's right! It reminds me of chain link armor from the mid-evil era, so I couldn't resist getting my Zena on. Whatchu think? I'm lovin' the design, the textures, the fit, there's just no down side to this hot necklace from Zibska! Big thanks to Acacia Bellios (her blog is on my blog roll, read it!) for pointing it out for me. <3 Make sure to check it out.
The pants, a brand spanking new item from the oh so talented creators behind R3volt and now available in store are simply a get.them.now. sort of item! I love the gradient on the pant leg, the fit is amazing, zero modding for my shape, and able to dress up or down! Love love love them!
On to the details!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava (Tan / Red)
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Green)
Hair: Exile - American Woman (Rouge)
Piercing: Pekka - Cram
Eyeliner: Pekka - Metallic Under Eye Liner (black)
Eye makeup: Lovely Disarray - The Ophidian (Cosmetic Fair Exclusive)
Veil: +Half-Deer+ - Veil of Thorns (black/black)
Insignia: Remarkable Oblivion - Insignia (Follow me / Black / Crested) **SL Fashion Week** (last day, tomorrow it goes in store!)
Purse: Scrub - Japoo Clutch (black/silver) **Him&Her** **Starts July 5th, will update when I get a LM*
Pants: R3Volt - Addison Pans [v2] **NEW**
Top: Zibska - Valdis
Collar: Perception - Neck Corset (black leather)
Shoes: Ncore - Cuore (black)
Bangles: Amorous - Bangled (1)
Gloves: Glue Ink - Ree Gloves (black sheer)
Nails: Mandala - Sinra Nails (CK Black)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerta


and the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll