.I Could Use a Drink.

Welcome back! On a recent shopping spree across the grid, I happened across a few super cute items I felt like sharing, so I do hope you enjoy! <3
The dress, a brand spanking new item from the one and only Ducknipple and now available on the marketplace (in world store is under remodel), is simply adorable! Great textures, great fit, zero modding to fit my shape, easy to use color hud with several color options, and overall just a super cute dress for a great price, make sure to check it out!
The clutch, a hot new item from Scrub exclusively made for the She&Him event (it's open!) and available in several colors was simply a must have for me. A purse with the appearance of a hidden gun?! *flails* Shut up and take my monies! Gorgeous textures, highlights here and there, and a quality clutch for any girl's closet! Love love love it!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava (tan/red)
Hair: Truth - Bobbie (reds04fade)
Eyes: IKON - Destiny Eyes (green)
Lipgloss: Dead Apples - Lipgloss (gloss and pout)
Eyeshadow: Pekka - Classy Eyeshadow  ver 2 (black)
Earrings/Necklace: Mandala - 777 Set (black)
Bangles: MG - Damask Bangles (Silver)
Ring: Mstyle - Midnight Dome Ring
Dress: DuckNipple - Cocktail Dress **NEW** *Sidenote - Store is under remodel, so ONLY available on the marketplace atm!*
Shoes: Redgrave - Deborah **NEW**
Nails: Shock - Lace Obsession Nails
Purse: Scrub - Japoo Clutch (black) **NEW** **She&Him Event**



and the close up!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll