.Back in Black.




 Hello again, my dears! I've been on hiatus for a few days, but I'm back and ready to go! Today I've brought you lots of goodies - I do hope you enjoy!
The hair, a new item from the talented stylist behind Adoness and now available at the Hair Fair 2013 event, is rawr! I love the shaved sides, the length in the back, gorgeous textures and the bangs are what drew me in - I love the whole hanging over the face look. Make sure to check it out!
The skin, a new release from the mastermind behind Belleza for The Liaison Collaborative, for 400L! Great tones, attention to detail everywhere, and highlights and shading in all the right places! 6 skintones, 4 make up options, make sure to check it out!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava (Tan / TLC 2) **TLC**
Hair: Adoness - Xanthippe (Maroon) **Hair Fair 2013**
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Growth v2)
Eyeliner 1: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Eyeliner 2: Pekka - Metallic Under Eye Liner (black)
Lipgloss: Izzie's - Dailyn Lipgloss (dark Cherry)
Collar: R3volt - Kali Collar (black)
Top: Angel of Metal - Corset Lolas (black) *wearable with or without lolas*
Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Pants: Spirit Store - Pina 2 Leggings (black)
Shoes: Ducknipple - Studded Pumps **NEW**
Piercing: Pekka - Sinners facial unisex piercing (black) **NEW**
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerta
Bangles: Amorous - You
Ankle Bracelets: Peachi - Anklet Beads
Gloves: Glue ink - Ree Gloves (black sheer)
Ears: Mandala - Stretched Ears
Nails: Shock - Scratch Nails (almond series)


and the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll