.Dive Right In.

Hello again, my darlings! I've returned with yet another highlight feature - another gorgeous shape from the oh so talented Glitch Grantham of {Anatomy}! I do hope you enjoy.
I've left this feature a bit bare basic so you can actually SEE the shape being previewed rather than having to guess under the mesh, I'll make sure to blog these shapes wearing actual clothing and accessorized later on, but for now - on to the curves! 
The shape features youthful features, large eyes, delicate facial features with apple cheeks and full lips, it's simply stunning! Lovely porportions, the waist to hip ratio is flared to perfection - some dangerous curves ahead, boys! Watch yourselves! Make sure to check it out <3

What I'm wearing:
Shape: {Anatomy} - Jade **NEW**
Skin: Belleza - Ava (Red/Tan)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Kelly (Rouge) **Hair fair 2013**
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (moor)
Lipgloss: Pink Fuel - Elly Cosmetics - Sheer Balm (Plink)
Bikini: Paperdoll - Ruffly Kini  (Black) **Old Arcade Item/June**
Feet: Ncore - Barefeet
Bracelets: Peachi - Everyday Bracelets
Tattoo: -Utopiah- - Bring me your love
Necklace: Pekka - Metal Cross (Black) **NEW**
Nails: Shock - Animalier Nails
And the close up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll