.With you.

Hello again, my lovelies! I'm back and have brought you a sexy little number today, courtesy of the Boobies Show! I do hope you enjoy. :D
This hot little lingerie, a new item from Rock Me Amadeus made for the Boobies Show, and I just love it! Great texturing, easy applier, clothing layers so naturally has a great fit, and overall just a hot little number to surprise your loved one in. ;) Check it out!
The hair, a new item from the master designer behind Truth Hair, is simply amazing! I love this store like whoa. He never fails to impress, great hair styles, great textures, and always something fresh and new to keep you broke from all the shopping. LOL! Love this style, love the fade, and love the store itself. Make sure to check it out if you haven't already!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava (tan)
Hair: Truth - Kenzie (Barbie) **NEW**
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Green Tourmaline)
Necklace: MG - Moon Vine Lovers Heart **c88**
Lingerie:  RMA - Cassandra (Cheetah Cyan) **The Boobies Show**
Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Applier: Belleza - Lolas Tango Appliers (tan)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (Baby blue)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (I'm Poisonous)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll