.Come one, Come all.

Hello again, my darling little blog stalkers! I'm back and have brought you some new hotness today, I do hope you enjoy!
This outfit is a prime example of one of the reasons I love SL. A new item from the talented creator behind Alterego (yay Toxxic!) for the Perfect Wardrobe Event, it's got sexy dress up written all over it. Not a huge fan of neon pink but with this outfit, I have to say it works! The outfit also comes with the hat and boots, great fit, zero modding for my shape, great textures and as always - her attention to detail is on point! Make sure to check it out while you can!
The hair, a new item from Mina and available at The Attic Event, was simply a no brainer for this outfit! I love the candy colors (altho it's also available in solids), great styling, love the bangs and perfect with this ensemble! Check it out when you have the chance.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Mina - Spice (Disco) **The Attic**
Lipstick: [PF] Elly Cosmetics <maple> - pop lipstick (proton)
Choker: *Boom* - Precious Bow Choker (Pitch) **NEW**
Outfit: Alterego - Circus **Perfect Wardrobe**
Bracelets: LouLou&Co - Crepuscule
Garter: LouLou&Co - Crepuscule
Nails: [Mandala] - Sinra nails (CK Black)
Tattoo1: Vestigium - Lady Muerte
Tattoo2: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll