.Urbanite.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you yet another urbanite outfit today, I do hope you enjoy! :)
I'd have to say my favorite part of this outfit is the hair/hood from the very talented creators behind Catwa, it's available in both "hair included" and "no hair" options (separately) and has a hud included to change the color of the hood itself! Lovin' it.
The pants, an older favorite from the creative designers behind [JP] Designs, are just what the doctor ordered for this outfit. Loving the textures, great fit, zero modding to fit my shape, and best of all? The stripes and laces are color changing as well. If you don't already own these, first... where the heck have you been?! and secondly, make sure to grab some! Available in several color options. :)
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair/Hoodie: Catwa - Ladymana  **NEW**
Bra: Zaara - Akaska
Pants: [JP] Designs - Sweat Pants (black)
Shoes: Balkanik 2.0 - Magnetized Sneakers (black/intense)
Nails: Rozoregalia - Gemma



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll