.Let's stay in tonight.


Hello again, my lovlies! I'm back and have brought you a fabulous new outfit today, a bit on the comfortable / vintage side of things, I do hope you enjoy!
The hair, a gorgeous new item from LeLutka, was right up my alley - I LOVE vintage stuff! Are you kidding me?! I had.to.have.it. :O Love the hair textures, a lot of the "red" hair available from other stores is somewhat washed out, not the case with Lelutka! If I wanted to be ginger, I'd be ginger... damnit I wanna be candy apple red! Lol! Great style, great textures, lovely fit and overall just a really sassy little hairstyle and a must have for any girl's vintage collection. Check it out!
The outfit, a new item from the very talented designer behind Les Petite Details (LpD), is simply beautiful! Made of both mesh and non mesh items, it's comfortable, has great textures, wrinkles and shading where it counts, lovely roushed detailing around the cleavage, great fit on the mesh (zero modding), and just overall a darling little outfit. Dress up or dress down, this outfit is an amazing addition to my closet. Love it!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: LeLutka - Josephine (Jessica)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Green Tourmaline)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Pearls embellished eyeliner
Purse: Glam Affair - Petra Rivet Bag (black)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Desire (silver) **NEW**
Outfit: *LpD* - Luna Outfit (black/white)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (black)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll