.Awake.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and brought you yet another hot little number, mix and match, new and old. I do hope you enjoy!
The top, an older favorite from the amazing minds behind ISON, is beyond sexy. I'm loving this corset! Available in several colors but naturally I went for black, and even on the black the texturing is flawless. Some "black" items are entirely too dark to go with anything even slightly faded or off, and black usually hides the genius behind the texturing, it's just too hard to see. Not the case with this sassy little corset, great fit, little modding required for my shape, a very creative and hot little top. Love it!
The pants, a newer item from Maitreya, are just RAWR. Mesh, but still appear to be skin tight, great textures, love the attention to detail with the gold zippers on the front, zero modding for my shape, and highlights where it counts. Love them! :D
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Truth - Angie (blaze) **NEW**
Top: Ison - Geometric Corset (Onyx)
Pants: Maitreya - Leather skinny pants (black) **NEW**
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me glamorous high heels (black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (night in moscow)
Bangles: Amorous - Bangled (1)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Smack
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful eyes (grey)
Ears: [Mandala] - Stretched Ears




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll