.Flirty and Fit.

Hello again, my fabulous blog followers! I'm back with a bit of cute street for you today, I do hope you enjoy!
The pants, a newer item from the talented creators behind The Spririt Store, are beyond hotness! Look at that form, you know you've got a sickness for that thickness! An amazing pair of pants, I own them in several colors/patterns, great fit, very little modding required for my shape, love the shading around the rear, nice textures and my favorite feature? Look at those legs. No pencil legs here! Thickness, pure and simple - and sexy! Love them!
The shoes, a new item from the designers behind Balkanik 2.0, were simply a must have for me. Showstoppers? Yes, please! Nice wedges in a sneaker design, several stud color options available in the same box, several color options available for purchase on the marketplace / in store, and they're just wow! Love love love them! Girly and badass, all in one. Rawr! >:D
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: .Ploom. - Heart
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Pearl Embellished Eyeliner (white)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Green Tourmaline)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro
Piercing: .Pekka. - Cram (Silver)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerte
Choker: *Boom* - Precious Bow Choker (Grey) **NEW**
Watch: [Mandala] - Sitennoah (white)
Necklace: Amorous - Fallen (grey)
Top: Apple May Designs - Hazel (pink)
Pants: Spirit Store - Eta rigged mesh pants (grey)
Shoes: Balkanik 2.0 - Blash (White/Grey/Pink Gold)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails (French)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll