.Walking in the woods.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you yet another amazing little winterized outfit, full of mix and match, new and old. I do hope you enjoy.
The hair, a new item from Magika, is exactly what you'd expect from a long standing store such as this! Amazing textures, love the fade, love the fit, just overall great hair with great style! Able to dress up or down, just love it.
The jacket, a newer item from League, is just beyond cute! I love the fact that it comes in 3 options (in every pack) from black, to normal, to blonde fading. I love gradients! Great fit, realistic and beautiful texturing, zero modding for my shape, and a wonderful winter jacket for any girl's closet.
On to the fashion!



What I'm wearing:
Hair: Magika - Now **NEW**
Bow: [AUX] - Slouchy Leather Bow (The Arcade, december)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Blind
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful eyes (Green)
Jacket: League - Faux Fur Pea Coat (Brown/blonde)
Leggings: League - Folklore Leggings (ziggy)
Boots: Maitreya - Stagioni Boots (chestnut)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (I'm Poisonous)
Necklace/Earrings: Amorous -  Crescent set



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll