.Rawr.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another cute / urban outfit today, I do hope you enjoy!
The hair/hood, a new item from the amazing designers behind Magika, is just precious! Look at it!! I love the hood with it's cute little ears and little pompom things on the tie up, the hair seems natural and fits with the hood itself, the texturing is gorgeous, the hair is beautiful, just overall a really great style/look. Check it out!
The top, another addition to the expanding line over at Dirtymind, is a perfect example of the awesomeness that you'll find in this store.  Love the semi sheer texture, love the texturing itself, great fit, zero modding for my shape, no alpha (for those of you that don't like to or can't wear multiple alphas), just overall a really nice tank. Make sure to go check it out!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture eyeliner no.3
Hair: Magika - Clumsy **NEW**
Top: Dirtymind - Cross me (sheer tank)
Jeans: Luck inc - Tyra Jeans
Boots: Ten10 - Megas Boots (black)
Necklace: MG - Barcelona
Ears: [Mandala] - Stretched Ears
Bracelets: [Mandala] - Okaki Bracelets **NEW**
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (black/sheer)
Nails: Rozoregalia - Gemma



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll