.In the key of C Major.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you another delicious little outfit today, mix and match, I do hope you enjoy!
The pants, oh how I love these new pants from the talented designers behind Maitreya! They're multipurpose, and have certainly earned their way into my "I wear this all the time" closet for quick and easy changing! Great texturing, although they're a little faded and a bit difficult to match with other black items they're still an instant favorite for me. Great fit, zero modding for my shape, love the shape of them, love the fitted cuff, love the pockets on the side, great attention to detail and just overall a great pair of pants.
The shoes are simply a MUST.HAVE. for any girl's diva side, and a great addition to the line over at Fanatik, love them! I'd rock these shoes all day, every day in rl. Ok maybe not that hardcore cause heaven forbid I stink up my hot heels but man, would these make you strut! Great attention to detail, great pair of shoes, and although a bit on the pricey side - you do get what you pay for. ;) Available at the Fameshed event! Go check it out.
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Hair: ::Exile:: - Collide (Ember)
Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (black lens)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Blind
Makeup: [PF] - Elly Cosmetics <maple> - Glam Lipstick (Burgundy)
Necklace: MiWardrobe - Xto Necklace
Earrings: MiWardrobe - Xto Earrings
Ring: MiWardrobe - Xto Ring
Nails: Mstyle - Moon Nails (black/gold)
Top: Apple May Design - Say it top (New York)
Pants: Maitreya - Stefani Pants (dark)
Shoes: Fanatik - Pumps with Spikes (black) **Fameshed**

All poses used are from: Marukin



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll