.Cross my path.

Hello again, my lovelies! I'm back and have brought you yet another urbanized outfit, I do hope you enjoy.
The jeans, a new unisex item from the very talented creators behind Balkanik 2.0, and are available in several color options and have a couple "add on" items available as well. Naturally I went for the flashy version, gold studs? Check. Crosses? Check. Love the texturing, attention to detail, and general idea of these pants - however, as with most unisex pants, they're very uniform in fitting at an almost straight leg angle. There's no curve to the hips, and if they were baggier in the leg perhaps I would like them better, but as they are, they have a very skinny leg + baggy butt + no curve to the hips. I suppose they'd be great for smaller people, but I prefer a bit of shape accentuation in my pants so I don't have the chicken leg appearance.  Minor issues, but still very worth the money spent to get them - so overall a decent and creative pair of urban jeans.
The hoodie, another unisex item from Balkanik 2.0, comes in both open (pictured) and closed versions, several color options to choose from! I like baggy hoodies, and this one is no exception to that rule. Great texturing, great fit, zero modding for my shape, just overall a very nice hoodie. Love it.
*Sidenote* Balkanik 2.0 is now having a sale where they have a lot of their mesh items set to 75% off. I don't know how long it'll last, so get yo butts over there. Just sayin'. :D
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Hair: Magika - Tendency
Piercing: .Pekka. - Blind
Necklace: MiWardrobe - Xto Necklace
Earrings: MiWardrobe - Xto Earrings
Ring: MiWardrobe - Xto Ring
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Chick Flick Cherry)
Hoodie: Balkanik 2.0 - Open Hood (GiveMe5)
Bra: Zaara - Aksaka (part of a set)
Pants: Balkanik 2.0 - Evuza (black cross)
Shoes: Balkanik 2.0 - Magnetized Sneakers (Bordeaux and Black)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll