.It's fabulous, dahlings!.

Hello again, my dearest little blog followers! I'm back and have brought you another hot little outfit, a wonderful vintage style dress, pure class and sophistication. I do hope you enjoy.
I love love love this new dress from ColdLogic! Very chic little sweater dress with an off shoulder neckline, complete with a nice little belt to cinch in your waistline, it's very Jackie O.  I just adore ColdLogic for this very reason, they never disappoint. Beautiful mesh clothing, reasonable prices, and original designs. Beautiful texturing, great fit with zero modding for my shape, wonderful attention to detail everywhere you look, just simply a very gorgeous dress, and worth every penny. Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava **NEW**
Hair: Magika - Now
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer Contacts (blue)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
Lipgloss: [PF] <elly cosmetics> - Sheer Balm (nude)
Necklace/Earrings: [Mandala] - Sinra (gold)
Nails: Mstyle - Moon Nails (black/gold)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (Nude)
Dress: ColdLogic - Jones (Fawn) **NEW**
All poses used are from: Marukin (Available at the C88 events, monthly)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll