.Chillin' like a villian.

Hello again, my lovlies! I'm back and have brought you a new cute little outfit courtesy of SL Fashion Week and Villena! I'm lovin it, I do hope you do as well. :)
The top, a new item from Villena and available at the SL Fashion Week event, is exactly what you'd expect in a vest/top combo! Great textures, great fit with very little modding, I love the attention to detail and gold studded accents! It's a great top for a reasonable price, make sure to check it out.
The jeans, yet another item from the talented creators behind Villena, and also available at the SL Fashion Week event, are fantabulous! I love the faded styling, great fit, lovin the skinny jeans. As most skinny jeans, these are a bit iffy with certain shoes - so just be careful what you pair them with!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava **NEW**
Eyes: .ID. - City Lights (hazel)
Hair: Truth - Brianna (Blaze) **NEW**
Top: Villena - Layered Vest (cross/black) **SL FASION WEEK**
Jeans: Villena - Skinny Jeans (G2) **SL FASHION WEEK**
Necklace/Earrings: MG - Esme set (black)
Nails: Mstyle - Moon Nails (Black/Gold)
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (black/sheer)
Shoes: Balkanik 2.0 - Magnetized Sneakers (black/intense)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro
Piercings: .Pekka. - Smack



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll