.Waiting for you.


Hello again, my darlings! I've brought you yet another delectable outfit today, I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
The corset is yet another fashion find from Abyss, and after seeing it's cute little buckled front, I was sold. I have such a thing for buckles, you don't even realize! LOL! The top is sexy yet not slutty, the bust addition is scripted for size so major bonus there, the textures are good, shading and wrinkles were well done, and the additional bottom prim (also scripted) is cuteness with it's little ruffles and strings.
Every girl needs a good pair of skinny jeans, and this pair is yet another addition to the amazing line you'll find at Auxiliary. I love the textures, the shading, and the attention to detail. Exactly what you'd expect to find at a such a talented store owner's shop, and I'll be returning to grab some of the other colors available real soon. The fit is great, very little modding was required to fit, and no perky or pancake butt here! :D Love them!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith
Hair: Truth - Rory (Sangria w/roots) **NEW**
Tattoo: [Sleepy Bozer] - Time's up Tattoo
Top: Abyss - Pruriency Corset (black)
Pants:  Auxiliary - Skinny Jeans (ink) **New**
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Shearling Boots (black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (Night in moscow)
Necklace: MG - Cross Of Assisi
Earrings: .Pekka. - Cruxi Ear Piercing
Ring: ..:::Scrub:::... - Stupid Rigging Ring Mesh (TAE HUNT)
Makeup1: -paper.doll- - Catwalk (black)
Makeup2: Izzie's - Dailyn Lipgloss (dark cherry)
Beauty Mark: .Pekka. - Beauty Marks
Bag: Auxiliary - Oversized Tote (smoke)

And the one I messed with in photoshop:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll