.A Quick Shopping Trip.

Hello again, my darling little blog stalkers! I'm back, yet again, with even more fashion goodness for you, new and old, mix and match.
I love these delightful little mix and match posts, I get to go rummaging through a swollen inventory and find things I haven't worn in a while, and bring them back into play. Yay fall!
I'll start with the skin, a new creation from Mystic Canvass, available at the Fi*fridays event! I love the overall look of it, the autumn toned eyeshadow, the luscious red lips, the pale skin tone... perfect for any girl's closet, and just in time for the fall season!
The jacket, another favorite from {Mon Tissu}, was simply the perfect addition to this outfit. It's a wool jacket, black in color, naturally. Perfect accent color for my hair! :D It's non-mesh and fabulous! The belt accents your waistline perfectly, the style and fit of it is classic chic, and the bottom ruffle and lapels are just gorgeous. Wrinkles and folds in all the right places, excellent fit, I have no complaints.
What better to wear with a rockin' jacket than a nice pair of jeans? These mesh beauties are another great creation from the minds at [Auxiliary], the skinny jean line. I love the multiple cuff option, the textures are amazing, the fit required zero modding for my shape, and the shading is subtle and delicate. Love them! Bonus find - no perky or pancake butt in these, I do believe I'll be going back to snag the whole line! Woot!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] - Suze (Dcup) **Fi*fridays**
Hair: Truth - Sam (Sangria w/roots) *Group Gift*
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (spring teal)
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Fantasia)
Makeup: [plastik] - Soul ink (goth)
Earrings: [Mandala] - Luck Earrings (brown/gold)
Scarf: [ bubble ] - Autumn scarf v1 **TAE EVENT**
Bag: .:*LouLou&Co*:. - Bag (tweedy) **TAE EVENT**
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (Chick Flick Cherry)
Jacket: {Mon Tissu} - Wool Blend Jacket (black)
Jeans: [Auxiliary] - Skinny Jeans (ink) **C88**
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (black)

Furniture photographed:

{what next} Falling Wall Decor
Trompe Loeil - Baroque Bench Mahogany + Giraffe
DIGS - Milton Bookcase
DIGS - Cairns Side Table - Walnut
Box of Nostalgia (insight designs)
DIGS - Klas Tallboy (TheArcade) - Rosewood [MESH]
DIGS - Milton Luggage
: ) BCC macaron Paper bag Chocolate (The Arcade)


And a highlight pic of the face:
And the one I messed with in photoshop! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll