.A Night Out.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back, and I've brought you a delicious new look for you - inspired by this new mesh net top from [NV]!
I really like this top, it's a simple mesh see through top with an almost destroyed netting sort of texturing to it. Great addition to any street outfit, a neat net shirt to throw on top of a tank or halter, even a throw over for a day at the beach! I have no complaints on it, for a "see through" mesh top, it's practically flawless. Love it!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith
Hair: Truth - Rory (Sangria w/roots)
Top: [NV] - Crochet Sweater **NEW**
Jeans: L*inc - Tyra Jeans (slim washed black)
Boots: Ten10 - Megas Boots (black)
Glasses: Steinwerk - Aviators Custom
Piercing: .Pekka. - Blind
Nails: [Mandala] - Sinra2 Nails
Beauty Mark: .Pekka. - Beauty Marks
Necklace: MG - Barcelona (3)
Earrings: MG - Barcelona
Belt: Izzie's - Leather buckle belt (black)
Tattoo: Endless Pain - Lucky Tattoo (TAE HUNT)
And the one I messed with in photoshop:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll