.Take Another Little Piece of My Heart.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back with a bit of an inspired look for you today, courtesy of BENT. :D I love poses/props, and upon receiving the new Stand up and SHOUT set, I couldn't help myself!! I took one look and said "I have to do JANIS!"  Oh yes.
It's not perfect but it never is, is it? I still think it's a pretty good representation of her in general, and I do love me some Janis Joplin.
The poses are amazing, exactly what you'd ever need out of a set of stage poses (w/props) for a lead singer. Props to BENT. on this one! :D
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:

Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith
Hair: Magika - Faint **NEW**
Glasses: Solar Eyewear - Tauri Glasses
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light (sping teal)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Fantasia)
Beauty Mark:  .Pekka. - Beauty marks
Bangle: {cs} - Glam bangle (black)
Ring: Shakeup! - Vintage Ring [11] **The Arcade**
Teeth: PXL - Openmouth Pro
Necklace: [Mandala] - Kabuki Necklace (Silver)
Jeans: [Aura] - Class Act Jeans (Cheveron 3)
Top: *Epic* - Mesh Loose Tank (Wings of a feather) (fashion voodoo item)

Poses/Props used: BENT. - Stand up and SHOUT

And the quick edit <3
...Take another little piece of my heart now baby...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll