.Halt.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back with a new look for you today, inspired by this cuter than cute dress from Razorblade Jacket. I hope you enjoy. <3
The dress, another shining example of the quality you'd expect to find at Razorblade Jacket, is quite simply a must have for any girl's wardrobe. Multipurpose, it can be dressed up or down, based on what your needs are for the night. Great with a pair of heels or thigh high boots, altho I went the more militaristic side and paired it with a great pair of  buckled leather boots from Coco, I couldn't resist! :D


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith **NEW**
Hair: Truth - Froukje
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Mesh Sky eyes (Twilight steel)
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Fantasia)
Makeup: Plastik - Soul ink (Goth)
Teeth: [PXL] - OpenMouth Pro v1.0 **NEW**
Peircing: .Pekka. - Smack
Necklace: [Mandala] - Shamira Dog Tag Necklace
Dress: Razorblade Jacket - Thrace Military Dress (black)
Shoes: Coco - Engineer Boots (black)
Gloves: Chix - Leather bracers
Armbands: Chix - O ring arm bands
Nails: [Mandala] - Sinra2 Nails
Tattoo1: Blackfeet - Time out
Tattoo2: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem
Hat: DL - Officer's Cap

And the one I messed with in photoshop:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll