.Got Music.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back with a new cute outfit for you today, when I ran across this cute vest / tshirt combo at +Grasp+ I couldn't resist!
I love love love this vest combo! There was zero modding to fit my shape, which is a major plus in my book, I really don't like the chicken arm that some mesh forces upon you to fit. The textures are great, little details in the leather as you'd expect from a store like +Grasp+ (it's all about the detail work!), the fit is perfect, and a multipurpose addition to any girl's closet! I have no complaints!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith **NEW**
Hair: Truth Hair - Siri (Sangria w/roots) **NEW**
Top: +Grasp+ - Nylon Vests + Shirt (black)
Jeans: L*inc - Tyra jeans (dark blue)
Shoes: 2real - Ewings **NEW**
Piercing: .Pekka. - Smack
Chest Piercing: Part of the piercing "Provocation" from -H.O.D.-
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (poisonous)
Belt: :Blitzed: - Classic Leather Belt (black/leather)
Earrings: [EY:NO] - Chained Cross Earrings (Silver)

Furniture Photographed:

Bench w/cushion + Record player: LISP - Funky Lispette Record Unit
Poster: {What Next} - Got music Poster
Rug: {What Next} - Loungin Rug
Record stacks: {What Next} Sophia Stack of albums 1 & 2
Record Pile: {What Next} Pile of vinyl
Trunk: {What Next} - Tattered Trunk (Patriotic) Group Gift



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll